Friday, March 18, 2011

Perfect crime

What is my perfect crime? I'm in England, its seven PM, am i really in England? No. Why? One word Alibi. My double is in England. I am in Kentucky its seventy-two degrees out. Why am i in Kentucky? two words, secret recipe. I walk into headquarters. who do i see? doesn't matter, I'm disguised. I enter the lab steal the recipe, as i walk out into daylight a woman throws herself at me, she says she wants my babies. Do i give in? No, I tell her to meet me in Hawaii. do i go to Hawaii? yes, but only momentarily for a layover because i am going to china. i go to china start my own KFC and make Billions of dollars. Because in China there are Billions of people. Then the woman from Kentucky calls. i have a child, do i give in? No, i have the child shipped to turkey never to be heard from again.

2 comments: