Monday, February 21, 2011

Boulevard of broken dreams

I Walk a lonely road don't know where i am going don't know where I've been.
i walk alone i walk alone the pavements hot there is gravel under my feet, no matter which way i go its always uphill.
I walk this lonely road see all the people I've hurt they stare at me but i cant speak to them, I am like a mime that no one can see am stuck in this box lonely as can be.
I walk alone i walk alone no bed to rest my head i keep drinking water never quenching my thirst i see cars drive by but every one is a Hurst.
i walk alone i walk alone i see a baby crying and people dying, a bike that's never been ridden a guitar that no one can play.
I walk alone i walk alone down this empty road that has no end only torment i see peoples faces but cant remember any names.
I walk this lonely road the sun cant beat down when i look up all i feel is the ground. My dreams don't matter there is no hope for me at all.

1 comment:

  1. No matter which way I go, it's always uphill. Great line.

    I am like a mime. Ha. Stuck in this box. Good.

    A guitar that no one can play. Interesting. I said a guitar that's never been played. I think I like your line better.

    ReplyDelete